This year, I had the pleasure of not only donating to the Kent Chamber President’s Gala, but also photographing the event. The Theme this year was Prom and it was held at the ShoWare Center. This local community event consisted of an awards dinner, entertainment, Live & Silent Auction, and Dancing.
This event is one of the ways a business can support the Kent Community and we are proud to be a part of it We believe strongly in giving back to the community and always enjoy being a part of this. Everyone who is anyone in Kent was at this event, even if it was the night before Easter weekend.
Also at the event, Jim from the Golden Steer restaurant, presented the following awards:
- Government Employee of the Year – Dennis Higgins
- Economic Engine Award – Carlie Interconnect Technology
- Ambassador of the Year – Oriona Pon
- Membership Development Award – Cindi Cameron
And the following awards…
- Company Citizen Award – Suzanne Cameron
- Customer Service Award – Kevin Hasslinger
- Education Services Award – Seattle Thunderbird Community Sports Foundation – Sean Runnels
- Best Practices Award – WCP Solutions
- President’s Leadership Award – Mike Miller
If you have a business located in Kent or you do business in Kent, then I highly encourage you to be a part of this next year. And in the meantime, if you are not a member of the Kent Chamber of Commerce, I invite you to become a part of this at your earliest convenience.