Seattle photographer Steven C. Robertson creates environmental portraits for advertising, editorial, and corporate clients.
What is an environmental portrait?An environmental portrait is one where the subject is photographed in their environment, whether that is work or play. For example, it might be of an executive in their office or a factory worker working on a machine or a scientist in a lab. For a more detailed explanation, check out this WikiPedia article.
Environmental Portraits Session
“I think my photos are really cool and have enjoyed working with Steve.”
“Steve is awesome and very fun!”
We photograph your environmental portrait on location, whether that is your job, profession, or hobby. Just think of all the cool locations where you might want to be photographed. Some possibilities might include:
- In a lab if you are a scientist
- In a courtroom if you are a judge or attorney
- In a hospital if you are a doctor
- On a playing field if you are a sports player
- On a boat enjoying yourself
- On a horse
- Styling someone’s hair if you are a hair dresser
- Making food if you are a caterer
- Building a house if you are a carpenter
- Flying in a plane
In fact, the possibilities are endless.
Let Robertson Photography Studios help you make some wonderful environmental portraits. It includes:
- Up to 2 hours
- single outfit on location
What to Do Now?
If you are ready to get started with your family portraits, start by requesting a free design consultation by filling out the form in the right-hand column or call us at 253-981-3468. Otherwise, we would like to invite you to stay in touch with us by: