Five Myths That You Should Know About Family Portraits.
There are 5 myths that I want to share with you about family portraits that will help you make a more educated decision.
[SlideDeck id='5' width='100%' height='550px']
So, how can you take advantage of these five myths?
- Find a professional photographer that has an outstanding Guarantee and will even provide it in writing if asked
- Only work with professionals that have been trained in the art of lighting, posing, clothing, and composition
- Remember, owning an expensive camera does not make one a professional photographer any more than owning an expensive instrument makes you a great musician
- Commission only the best family portrait photographer with a proven track record
- Choose a location that has special meaning to your family with good memories or activities such as out on your boat or the beach
- Be sure to work with a professional who takes the time to meet with you prior to the session to discuss the details such as location and clothing
- Bring clothing ideas to the design consultation with your photographer for his recommendations
- Hire a professional that also is able to create special heirlooms that match a home’s decor
- Remember that you are making an investment in your families history
The Perfect Family Portrait Is Only One Phone Call Away… Make the call now, 253-981-3468. It will be a call you will be glad you made for the rest of your life. I look forward to hearing from you!
Steven C. Robertson
Senior Portrait Specialist
P.S. Having family portraits taken is such a personal thing that you don’t want to trust this to just any photographer. Be sure to chose one that you both like and trust and feel comfortable working with. So, don’t take my word for it, read the comments from other families on this site and then come in for a free design consultation.