Family Portraits Gallery
- Are Your Family Pictures Really Important to You?…
- Are You Afraid to Trust Your Family Portraits to Just Anyone?…
- Do you want to have a Family Heirloom that you will treasure for your entire life?…
- Do you want great wall art that your friends and family will admire?…
Check out some of our family portraits below and then start dreaming of your own family pictures and the locations for your own family portrait sessions.
If you love the great outdoors, maybe you want to have your senior pictures taken in a park or at a lake. One of the many wonderful things about Seattle, is the endless beauty in nature with all the many parks and lakes in the area.
Some possible ideas might be:
- City Parks
You might also want to include props such as cars or animals like dogs and horses.
“Our family had so much fun! This was the last time that we were all together before being separated so it has special memories for us.”
“Steve was great! He was very accommodating trying to find a time that matched everyone’s schedules and I really love the very fine artwork that he has created for us.”
Our Family Portrait Sessions
Our family portrait sessions include:
- The Basic Family Portrait Session
- The Location Family Portrait Session
- The Basic Child Portrait Session
- The Basic Maternity Portrait Session
- The Momma & Baby Duo Session
- The Babie’s First Year Session
- The Individual In-Studio Portrait Session
- The Individual Breakout Portrait Session
Other online locations of some of our images can be found at:
What to Do Now?
If you are ready to get started with your family portraits, start by requesting a free design consultation by filling out the form in the right-hand column or call us at 253-981-3468. Otherwise, we would like to invite you to stay in touch with us by: