Six Secrets for Great Wedding Pictures & a Stress-Free Wedding
There are 6 secrets to making sure your day turns out just like you’ve always dreamed with awesome wedding pictures!
[SlideDeck id='120' width='100%' height='640px']
So, how can I take advantage of these 6 Secrets?
When selecting a photographer, there are many factors that you must consider including image quality, comfort level with the photographer, and creativeness. We believe that although there are many photographers to choose from, their are few that are really great. It is our attention to the details that makes our wedding pictures stand out from the others and is the reason why our clients keep coming back to us. If we are not the right photographer for you, our commitment is to help you find a photographer that is a good fit.
What questions should I be asking the Studio?
- Who took the wedding pictures that you are showing me?
- Who will be photographing our wedding if we hire you?
- Can we meet our photographer prior to hiring your studio?
Then, when you meet your photographer, ask them the following questions?
- How will you dress at my wedding?
- Did you do ALL the samples of wedding pictures we saw in the sample books?
- How long will you be at my wedding?
- Before you leave our wedding, who do you check with first to see if there’s anything else we would like you to do?
- Will you travel if necessary?
My answers to the above questions are?
- I’m the ONLY photographer at my studio, and will photograph your wedding personally. Depending upon your needs, I will occasionally hire a 2nd shooter that is also a professional photographer for more variety and to cover two locations at the same time. This provides you with the benefit of more variety in your wedding pictures.
- I will dress appropriately for the occasion and as desired by the bride. Usually this will be either a nice suit or tuxedo. (NOT JUST A SHIRT AND TIE!)
- Since I only photograph one wedding a day, I will be there as long as you need me and NEVER leave without first checking with you! This also means that I won’t be burned out by photographing another wedding before yours which could result in un-creative wedding pictures.
- I am willing to travel to anywhere. I have a well used passport and am willing to travel most everywhere. We would love to be a part of your special day no matter where that might be. So whether you are planning a wedding in Thailand, Mexico, Hawaii, San Francisco, or even Seattle, we would love for you to consider us. In fact, if you are planning a traditional Asian wedding in your native country and need an Asia Wedding Photographer, you may be eligible for a free wedding – Check out our promotion for more details.
So we invite you to hire us as your Professional Destination Wedding Photographer.
Here’s What TO Do Right Now!
The Perfect Wedding Photographer Is Only One Phone Call Away… Make that call now, 253-981-3468. Ask if I still have your wedding date available. Here’s the problem – because I am so well known and respected in the community, and because I strictly limit the number of weddings I do each year,it is very possible that I will already be booked for your day.
Remember, there’s no cost or obligation to just talk on the phone or schedule a chat.
So, DON’T WAIT EVEN ONE MORE DAY ON THIS! If you liked what you read on this page, then call me NOW. We will just have a friendly chat and see if your date is even available, and then, and only then, if you would like, we can set up a time to chat in person and talk about your wedding.
A fantastic, happy, and stress-free wedding is just around the corner, and I’m ready to help you achieve it, as well as capture it forever! So, just call me know before you get distracted with life. It will be a call you will be glad you made for the rest of your life. I look forward to hearing from you!
Steven C. Robertson
Professional Wedding Photographer
Remember – Join our Network
Become a Facebook Fan and we’ll send you a $50 Robertson Photography Studios Gift Certificate! Just visit our Facebook Fan page, become a fan, and then click on the Contact tab to send us your mailing address, and we will get it right out in the mail.
Thanks for becoming our fan.